That is why the childbearing year is a good time to start making more positive changes in your lifestyle. Prenatal Thai Yoga Massage will help you letting go of bad habits, useless things and relationships and participating in physical activities can improve the woman’s life drastically. Not only can this strengthen the bond between the woman and her partner, but it can also influence the child she carries and lay the foundation of the kid’s future.
Stress has a strong negative impact on the mother-to-be and the childbearing experience. It can increase the chances of miscarriage or premature birth, prolong or complicate labour and influence postpartum complications and the newly-born. The baby can suffer from irritability, restlessness, colic and/or have digestive problems, and later on anxiety, sickness and even ADD (attention deficit disorder), if mother’s stress levels were high during pregnancy.
That is why Prenatal Thai Massage is a great way to maintain a balanced life, adjust to all the changes happening in your body and provide stress relief.
Prenatal Thai Massage benefits:
- Relaxation / Stress Relief
- Improved Quality of Sleep
- Birth Preparation (breath work)
- Pain Relief (joint pain, shoulders, neck and back)
- Improved Circulation (decreases swelling)
- Preparation Techniques for Labour (teach the mother to relax while giving birth)
- Increased Flexibility (helps with labour)
- Headache Relief
- Sinus Congestion Relief
- Improved Digestion
- Renewed self-esteem and confidence to help adjust to your new body
- Improved Posture
- Increased Alpha Brain Waves (also occurring during meditation) induce a peaceful state of mind and increase concentration
- Increased Connection with the baby