FAQ About Thai Yoga Massage Session
Thai Yoga Massage is a practice for all age groups. It is ideal if you want full body workout and are yearning to overcome lethargy, fatigue, muscle aches and pain, inflexible body movements or depression. It is also a great way to shake up your day-to-day life and rejuvenate yourself.
Please wear comfortable sports clothes. A long sleeve T-shirt (cotton) and long loose pants are fine.
Full body Thai Yoga Massage requires 90 minutes, which is a shortened version of the 2-3 hour Thailand tradition.
Thai Yoga Massage could alleviate a variety of concerns:
- upper and lower back problems
- neck and shoulder concern
- sciatica and hip joint disorders
- muscle pain or tension
- physical, emotional and mental stress.
Most clients immediately feel more balanced.
The Thai Heat Therapy herb bundles include ginger, lemongrass, camphor, eucalyptus, and Tiger Balm.
- Relaxation / Stress Relief
- Improved Quality of Sleep
- Birth Preparation (breath work)
- Pain Relief (joint pain, shoulders, neck and back)
- Improved Circulation (decreases swelling)
- Preparation Techniques for Labour (teach the mother to relax while giving birth)
- Increased Flexibility (helps with labour)
- Headache Relief
- Sinus Congestion Relief
- Improved Digestion
- Renewed self-esteem and confidence to help adjust to your new body
- Improved Posture
- Increased Alpha Brain Waves (also occurring during meditation) induce a peaceful state of mind and increase the concentration
- Increased Connection with the baby
- serious heart condition or high blood pressure that is not under “control”
- deep venous thrombosis
If you are not sure of the state of your health, please consult your family doctor.
Our home visits area includes a variety of cities in Ontario, Canada – Brampton, Mississauga, Bolton, Woodbridge. If you live outside home-visits area the session could be arranged for additional fee. Please contact Thai Yoga Touch for details.